How to claim your $250.00 Cash Back Reward. Click Here If You Qualify
- To be eligible you must indicate to the rental agent at the property that you located the apartment on www.76thtreetapts.com, qualify to lease the apartment according to the requirements of the property and sign both a new 1 year and the 76th STREET APARTMENTS Lease Report Claim Form.
- You must not be an existing resident and further you must, move into the 76th STREET APARTMENTS, and reside there for at least 30 days.
- Your name must appear on the lease agreement as an occupant.
- Only one Cash Back Reward will be issued per lease.
- This $250 Cash Back Reward may not be combined with any other reward program and is available only once for the unit rented and not to each co-resident.
- Prospective residents will not qualify to receive this $250 Cash Back Reward if for any reason they do not qualify to be a resident based on the application process.
- Residents will not qualify to receive this $250 Cash Back Reward if they find their new home using other online or offline resources or are otherwise associated with the property, such as:
- Existing residents at the rental property.
- Renters who may have previously lived in a property that is owned or managed by an affiliate of the property listed on the lease report form.
- Residents who are current or former employees of the property or a property that is owned or managed by an affiliate of the property listed on the lease report form.
- Renters who find their home using other websites.
- Residents who have been referred by an apartment locator or an existing resident of the property.
- Expected Timing for Receipt of $250.00 cash back reward and processing the Lease Report Claim Form usually takes 4-8 weeks from your move-in date.
- The $250 cash back reward will be applied as a credit against your account.